the new thing?

so i hear that not shaving in your bikini area is the new thing...I mean having bush is in?!? What do you prefer and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I prefer shaved, just because I can't stand the feel of anything fuzzy below my waist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• haha, I prefer to shave. I feel cleaner. The bigger my belly gets the harder it is to shave!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ^_^ i shave coz it's hygienic.
    angel_caramel

Answer by angel_caramel at 8:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• man...never heard of this new thing??? where did you hear this..from cousin it...cause i just wouldnt consider him a reliable source if you know what i mean?...lol jk!

I personall cant stand any...i have 4 sisters and we discuss this stuff and some of them keep it but it is well trimmed and if i had any thats what i would do too....how in the world is a giant, unruly bush in??? YIKES!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• shaven no question about it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had my vaginal area waxed...I hate having hair there!I feel so unsexy!
    Kassie09

Answer by Kassie09 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009