does it annoy others when people ask a question and you go to answer it and its ALREADY closed with only one answer?

and they give the first person and the ONLY answer the best answer? i dont care that they gave the best answer to that person but it irritates me when people only wait for one answer and then close the question...

any other people annoyed by that? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really. If they found the answer they were looking for, then I think it's fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I guess it depends on what kind of question it is. Sometimes if you leave it open, you're just going to get a bunch of the same answers over and over.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It doesn't bother me about the one answer, but the quick pick when I've spent a while thinking about an answer and typing it up, -well it's frustrating but not exactly annoying.

Answer by Bmat at 6:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No, they found what they were looking for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2009