What age

do babies start rolling over? It seemed as if my son did it early on, but my daughter will be 4 months shortly and she still isn't rolling over. Maybe my son didn't roll early and I am just thinking he did. When did your baby start to roll over?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 6:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• about four to five months
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my son is 6 weeks and can roll from stomach to back....but he's a very early learner...he's already sleeping through the night too.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• All three of my kids were different. My first did it very early (he hated sleeping on his back). My 2nd did it around 4 or 5 months. My daughter is almost 7 months and has only recently started rolling over on a regular basis. She did it once at 2 months, and once or twice at 5 months, but that was all!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My first was an abnormally early roller, he rolled tummy to back by 1 month and back to tummy by 3 months. My newest little one however is taking his time in comparison to his brother, he's almost 3 months old and showing no interest in rolling over, what-so-ever.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My first was 4 months (or a couple of days before), my second around 5months.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• All babies are different. My oldest learned early on to roll from her tummy to her back, but was close to a year or older before she learned to roll from her back to her tummy. However, my other three have learned to roll over closer to the 4-5 month range.
    CharleneTroll

Answer by CharleneTroll at 9:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• 3 months tummy to back, 6 months back to tummy
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• about 3-4 months old my DD learned this.Although my friends son didn't pick it up until he was around 6 months. So every baby is different.

Here is a chart that you can look over, that gives you the milestone charts, so you can follow and be sure you baby is doing fine.

http://www.babycenter.com/baby-milestones
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2009