Due date

My due date was set 9 days ahead of what it should have been with my LMP. Does that mean I measured 9 days bigger? or a couple of weeks bigger?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have ginormous with my son. I always felt I was further along than what the doc measured but I was wrong. My son was just huge. I had him at 37 weeks and he was 8lbs 8oz. We have big boys in my family. Just go with what the doc says. If you measure bigger then just look at it this way. That means your baby is eating better than you are. You also may be carrying further out front than most. Just go with it. Good luck.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I think I just got pregnant early in my cycle. I am def. NOT carrying big. I'll be 37 weeks and people tell me all the time that I dont look THAT pregnant. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing as I am having a c-section in 12 more days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2009