Signs of pregnancy this early?

I ovulated Monday and if everything went well then my body is drawing blood from me to put to the baby. Also this means, if i read correctly, that progesterone that goes to the baby is what makes a new mommy tired.

I had the worst headache yesterday. I thought it was the worst migraine ever and wanted to go to the hospital but I went to sleep instead. I got off work yesterday at 4 and by 4:30 when I got home I was exhausted. My normal bedtime is 8:30. I slept from 4:30 yesterday till 5:00 this morning. The headache is still there and I'm scared to take tylenol or headache medicine. The aching near my ovaries is gone and I don't know if that means implantation took place. I took a pregnancy test yesterday (3dpo) and it was negative.

Are these signs of early pregnancy and the hpt being negative...does that mean I should test again in a week? Should I be this tired so soon? Anyone had this before?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah i did the whole ovulation thing in Feb09 and My husband and i did it on the "right days" and nothing. Its now April and im 1 month preg. March we stopped trying and we got pregnant. We both took alot of vit and drank alot of water and green tea. If you think your pregnant try waiting a week after your missed period and then try testing. If you have missed your period then i would go get a blood test done. I had the symptoms you had so maybe...but if you are tylonel is perfectly safe. If anything is safe to take its tylonel trust me im on my second and i lived on that stuff when i was pregnant with my son. Goodluck hun.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• How did you know you ovulated, did you use the opk? And I wouldnt waist another pregnancy test cause you tested wayyyy too early. Wait atleast 5 days befor missed period and even at that sometimes it wont show up untill later. GL, lots of baby dust to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Its a little to early for anything. I can see you are dying to get PG but this is a little to soon. Try just relaxing about it all and wait and test in a couple more weeks. GL.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes I am on the Clearblue Easy fertility monitor. I hit my LH surge on Monday. DH and I had a good time BD this weekend through Tuesday so I am very hopeful that it worked. I am staying up on my prenatal vitamins and water. But to be this exhausted is annoying.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2009