What will you do if your husband is being unfaithful to you?

commitment problems

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont think I could ever be that women that worked through infidelity. I would want a divorce.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 8:42 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I can not think of any thing worse. My husband is my life and has had my heart since the first date.
    I dont know what I would do if this was happining. Dont know.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• IT WOULD DESTROY EVERYTHING WE HAVE AND THAT IS ONE THING HE KNOWS WOULD END IT ALL!

Answer by older at 8:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Well the damage is done so I would not want any thing to do with him, I don't know what I would do I would probably go phcyco on him then leave.

I would be very broken hearted and try to find out WHY???

I don't wish this on to no one but it happens :( Once a cheater always a cheater some try to change but they don't I would always be wondering. So just cut it off at the neck and start over.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It depends on weather or not you r willing to forgive and really forget. I feel that is a deal breaker you can't come back from that. ur relationship will never be the same. Even if you choose to say togther it will always be in the back of your mind what he did. I know it ended mine.
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i would be really upset..trust would be gone....cant have a relationship without trust
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would ask him to leave immediately! The kids and I are staying put and he can go! We are committed to each other. Don't break that committment...or I break you! j/k
    I would be furious! I couldn't continue to be with someone no matter how much I loved them if they cheated on me. It is unacceptable in my opinion. Don't walk out the door and tell me youlove me and then cheat on me. WTH!? I respect my marriage and myself enough to never put my husband in that postion and expect the same from him.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i'd get a divorce & make him pay child support on both our kids
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• 2 things if other women knew about me and our family she would feel me coming she should have not opend her legs to a married family man. 2nd dh would also feel me coming but worse i know his "thing" would feel me how dare he put that in someone else he says they are mine well guess what thats mine. and maybe after some seperation i could try to work threw it but the trust is gone and will always be what is he doing were is he so might be to much for me to stress about. but my dh would feel the pain. and see the hurt he has caused. im sorry if your going threw this *hugs*
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It would be the ultimate betrayel, my heart would be broken and I don't know what I would do unless I was in that situation. My Husband is my best friend, and right now he has all of my trust. I'm just thankful for that and don't really think about anything negative when it comes to our relationship. Good luck to you...
    Is you're going through this, listen to your heart, and be strong.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009