Your day

What would you like to do for Mother's day? Any special gift you would like? For me would like an overnight stay at a nice hotel with a spa treatment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Holidays

• As much as I would love a hotel stay and spa treatment...I would rather spend my day with my kids and husband. Maybe have a nice lunch out, time to play with them and relax. Oh, and have them pamper me with gifts! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• When is mothers day??? I'm so clueless when it comes to these kinds of holidays...

My husband signed us up for a Marriage Retreat mid May so we've got three nights in one of the fancier hotels, with free child care for two whole days... I think will probably count as my presents, seeing how he only signed us up for it because I begged him to for the last one.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It's May 10 th I think.
    I want to sleep in for the first time in a year. I want to wake up slowly with all my boys and have a nice breakfast, maybe out. I want to play with my sons, maybe watch a movie or go to a park if the weather is nice. And then have a romantic dinner with my husband and ...
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm going to a mothers day brunch at the Yacht Club with my mother and father, DD, etc. Then we are going to exchange some small gifts and cards.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I want a necklace with my dd's picture on it not the engraved one but the color one

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I want someone to at least tell me Happy Mother's day. Won't hold my breath though. I get disappointed every year.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• to be treated loved and not everyones maid/caretaker. I don;t expect anything my MIL has had a reputation of making mothers days all about her.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I just showed him today a pooh handbag and butterfly candle in an Avon catalog(and no...i don't sell it a friend of mine does, so this isn't a shameless plug here) that I thought were cute. if I get one or both it would make my day. I'm simple. A "day off" would be asking too much and more work the next day for me, soooooooooo...just wrap me a nice little gift that says "thanks for being my mommy" and we'll call it a day. LOL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009