wth?

okay i just looke at my profile page of the pics i have up of my children. the second pic on the top row is not my child. but when you click on it it then shows a black and white pic i posted of my oldest daughter what the hell is up with that? i cant remember if my profile is set to private or not but go to it and tell me what you see as the second pic on the top row? (without clicking on it) then click on it and tell me what you see

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It does show a pic of your oldest daughter. All the pics on your profile are your kids...
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Jodi...just looked at it and the 2nd pic is a black and white of a girl side profile on a swing it looks like. It looks like the same girl...assuming its your DD...in another pic on there...hope that helps!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't see that...looks like your daughter. Cute pics though. I like the black and white.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• wow i dont know when i go to my page it has a little baby in a walker type thing (a baby that is not mine) and like i said when i click on it then it does show the pic of my daughter sitting on a fence. strange. is this any indication of how my day is going to go lol thanks mere.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Beautiful kids by the way! Love the black and whites!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• thanks mamaada i just wonder whose kid im seeing. maybe i should just go back to bed.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• and just so you know if you saw the pic of bailey with all the ponytails in her hair. that was not her mama it was her brother and sister thinking they were funny. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• SURE! Thats what they ALL say! lol....
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Ha ha...I love it...Can't wait for my boys to do this to their sisters hair! Btw, your daughter kind of looks like me. LOL. When I was younger of course! lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• its miranda, and shes beautiful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2009