I am starting Clomid this month and I start on day 3....do I count CD1 as the first day I see blood or count CD1 as the first day I have a good flow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You should do clomid days 5-9 or 6-10 to get the best result as days 3-7 are a little early for your body. Just a hint as I take it monthly and have for 3 years now. You count it not at the first sight of blood, you need an actual flow which is usually day 2 of your period unless it starts out with a good light to medium flow. GOOD LUCK
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I take Clomid. My doctor has me doing day 3-7. I spot someimes a few days before my period starts, but the doctor tells me to count CD1 when there's a good light / med flow. :) hope that helps.
    baby dust to you and me both!! ;)
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009