Friend's "last night out" before wedding - help!

Hello! I need help. We are planning my friend's last night out before she gets married (which we are doing three weeks before the actual wedding). It's our last college girlfriend to get married so we want to do it big. It's our last "last night out".

We are planning a bunch of things, but I have been in charge in getting a male stripper (or male strippers - not sure how many). Has anyone had a stripper at one of these things? We've never done it before. How does it work? Where did you go (home, hotel, etc.). We just need to know what to expect.

I am hoping to win it. They are giving away a striptease from a male stripper on the Ann Summers rabbits Web site (http://www.annsummersrabbits.com). So wish me luck!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

singinggal

Asked by singinggal at 9:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• You can have the stripper come to any location you want. Where your comfortable and have the room for them to preform all their tricks. Its usually more fun with 2 or 3 so all the women get to have fun and the bride to be usually have 1 of them to herself.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2009