Advice on spicing things up in the bedroom

Hello! My husband and I are looking to "spice things up." We have two kids under the age of four and have been married for five years. Life sometimes gets in the way of our sex life (which is sometimes non-existent). It seems like it is just one more thing to cross off my list at the end of the day.

I have been told by three people this week to look into an Ann Summers rabbit. I went on the Web site and there are so many to choose from. I wanted to see if anyone has any personal experience or advice on which one (or ones!) to buy.

Here's the site: http://www.annsummersrabbits.com

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

singinggal

Asked by singinggal at 9:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• You can spice things up by roll playing as well or dressing up. Having a nice bubble bath, or giving each other massages. My husband and I have many toys along with a sex swing and rarely use any of them. I will blind fold him and lead him into the room or he will surprise me with a bath and massage. Maybe even dirty little notes left on the pillow. Make time for you and him. If you can find a sitter and make a day of it. I have never used the rabbit but get one your comfortable with. I know they come in different sizes so do something you will like if you go that route. If you can surprise him with a night out or even get a hotel for the night.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yee-haw! any of them work! ;)
    have fun, honey!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i have the rabbit its a penis with a bunny on it and its ears hit the right spot and in 3 seconds im done lol. also web site adam and eve. toys do spice things up i have also bought costumes. police officer flight attendent ( i wont wear the goofy hat though ) but even a little summer dress doll yourself up and put it on you feel good and the men least mine love it. and my husband will yell ( when kids are gone or asleep lol ) but he yells YES NEW TOY NIGHT lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Thanks for all of the advice! I hadn't even thought about costumes. Feeling sexy is definitely part of it.
    singinggal

Answer by singinggal at 9:49 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my dh likes the costumes lol. i come out wearing what ever and heels hair makeup done smelling nice. the costume is on for a short time lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Wear nothing but a thong and let him spank you.

Talk dirty...men love that!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Toys sure can spice things up if your into that kind of thing. But you dont need to go out and buy all that expensive stuff to spice things up. Have you ever tried Kama Sutra? Its fun and a bit challenging sometimes. Talking dirty is fun and role playing can be even more fun! Try sexy little outfits. Good luck!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009