Sausages....

I want to make little sausages in the crockpot with bbq sauce. Usually, when I make these, I make them as a snack type food, with veggies and dip, jalepeno poppers, stuffed mushrooms, etc. I want to make them with something different this time, though, but I can't decide what. What kind of sides do you think would go well with them?

tropicalmama

Asked by tropicalmama at 9:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• kilbasa. lil wennies. corn on the cob pasta salad. potato salad. im not to sure but hope it helps a lil. good luck
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Well if you are still doing them as a snack type then mexican like bean dip is good with them. Also bacon is very good wraped around them. Or are you wanting to do it as a meal?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 9:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nikky, I was hoping to do it as a meal. We usually do it like at New Years or Christmas, as a light snack the night before the big heavy meal. But I just really want some now, but I want it to be different than usual.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• with honey-mustard? Or with saurekraute and serve with pierogies!. with Peppers and onions and pasta? or with Rice and creole seasonings like a jambalya. with white beans like a cassoulette. lots of things!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2009