Do you watch to much TV?

I don’t think I do at all.. My fav show is House so I watch that one episode a night or try to anyway..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watch way too much tv. I have an addictive personality. Not that that's an excuse. I know this about myself and when I find I"m doing something in an obsessive way I try to find a way to avoid it. We are cancelling out tv, just one month left to gorge on it. They require one month notice. I'm also addicted to various thing on the internet, cafemom for example. I set limitations for myself. Too bad I'm not addicted to anything that could be helpful to me, like exercising! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nope. I might watch a couple of hours a WEEK. I just don't have time, what with my internet addiction and all ; ) LOL
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes I am. If I'm going somewhere and my fav show is coming on, I have to plan around it, like leave early so I can get home in time. Not all the time and of course not if I'm somewhere important, but i could definitely do with less TV.
    Anonymous