Does anyone know if you can get your back popped during pregnancy?

My back has been killing me since last Saturday. usually it works itself out in a couple of days but this time it hasn't. It is my lower back and it hurts constantly now but especially when i move to get up or bend over.And when i put pressure on my legs until i get up and walking good. It just feels like it needs to be popped and it would be better . But i don't know if it is safe . I am 5 months pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you can go to a chiropracter while pregnant, but I wouldn't have friends or family do it :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 10:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• im due today and have gone to a chiropractor since i was 3 months pregnant. as long as you have one you trust. it helped me a lot!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Go to a chiropractor who specializes in prenatal adjustments. Be sure to inform them your pregnant and don't trust family as you can seriously pull a muscle or hurt yourself even more.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I've gone to the chiropractor 2 out of 3 pregnancies. It's worked and been fine, I trust mine and he takes precautions necessary for pregnant women.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes, you can go to a chiropractor while pregnant. Its perfectly safe
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2009