Do you do Hooters?

I always go with my hubby and his friends, wondering if you do or think of it like you would a strip club? My sister wont step foot in it, she is the strip club mind of thinking..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• wings, beer, shorty shorts, and big boobies... what could be better?!!?!?! lol. its all for fun. :) i love it.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Its far from a strip club so your sister should grow up a little. Its a nasty restaurant if you ask me as I find the food to be horrible but that is just me. The girls have clothes on and yes they may be a small amount at that but they still need money to pay their bills and for the boob jobs.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No, I don't do Hooters.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• A girl I grew up with and know very well is a Hooter's girl and has been for years. She is actually in several of their calenders. She will even say she wouldn't let her boyfriend go in there if she wasn't with him or working. The food isn't that great, men go for the atmosphere. From the stories I have heard from this friend of mine, I wouldn't want my husband going in their either. Thankfully, my husband says married men don't belong in a place you couldn't take your wife and kids to. He doesn't go in there either. But I really don't see it on the same level as a strip club though.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• wife and kids can go there with the men!!!!! its not like they're naked or doing lap dances! and the waitresses are all really charismatic. thats part of the allure. they'll be fun with you and your kids, too. not just the men. its a cool place to go, and you get great service. thats part of getting hired there. you have to be personable and friendly. (and have great legs and breasts. lol)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I go there with my SO. I like the wings and we'll stop in for a pitcher every now and then. The waitresses are always really nice and I don't worry about them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I don't think it's a "nasty" restaurant...I see families in there all the time! Great service!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• To elaborate on my answer of no, I disagree with bringing kids there. My son, and especially daughter, don't need more of the women are sexual objects message shoved down their throats, there's enough of that in the world without scandily dressed woman serving them a meal, there are plenty of other restaurants to take them to, and if its just DH and I alone on an extremely rare date w/o the kids the last place I'd spend that special time is at a Hooters.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• boob jobs? what hooters have you gone to? lol we used to go all the time when we had one here but the girls didnt have much up top. just young college age girls
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We don't go to Hooter's b/c there isn't one close by but we go to the wing house which is very similar in atmosphere to Hooter's. I agree that it isn't a place to take kids but it is a fun place to go when your out with some friends.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:13 AM on Apr. 24, 2009