Do you have a posessed toy in your house?

My son has this 80's rock guitar he's had for 4 years now and it drives me nuts. He askes for it fairly often, it drives me nuts so we've come to the agreement that it will stay on top of the china cabinet and he can play with it when I'm not home. It occasionally goes off on it's own sitting on top of the tall china cabinet. Crazy, I think it know's I don't like it and it's taunting me! lol

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son had a robot that shoots a gun and screams "we're under attack, we'er under attack"!!! It went off in the middle of the night...Scary, I thought we were.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• No, but I realized that the HULK is in the back of my van somewhere, driving me nuts.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My daughter got this babydoll for her birthday last year that would move on its own. She left it in the floor one day and it was next to my foot... I was all alone in the house... the doll just started writhing on the floor and touched my foot

OMG

It "accidently" got left outside in the rain soon after that.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes.. Dude has this cars all in one track thing that goes off ALL the time.. You set the cars in the top and they race down.. the thing is so touchy its CRAZY.. i got mad an tossed it outside and it rained that night and it went off all night out there.. LOL An still to this day it fn works and is an outside toy..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes we do actually lol its a monster truck that has different sounds and push a button to have it move forward and backwards. i think it got dropped too many times. but we no longer put batteries in it cause it would go off with no one around
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My MIL gave my baby a toy cell phone and for some reason she got a spanish speaking one. It was left in the car and for weeks all I could hear was "Hola, Hola" over and over! I finally found it and now it does the same thing, only inside the house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• YESSS!!! We have (well had...I got rid of it) a elmo/cookie monster play cell phone that would go off at random times. I mean there were times, i would be sitting in here at alike 2 am, no one else awake, everything quite and that things would start. I finally tossed it.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My son has this Thomas The Train flashlight toy that makes the whooosh sound of brakes when you roll the wheels.It will go off randomly in his room when he's not home.I've noticed most of the time its upside down so I have no idea how it even was activated!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have2 that go off randomly. One is the alphabet pal and the other is a train that she got for Christmas. The scare the heck out of me in the middle of the night.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My son has an alphabet teaching toy that says "Goodbye!" when it's not being played with for a while. We were sitting in our playroom and the oldest started acting up. I told him to go to his room and while he was walking out the toy went off. Perfect timing. Too weird. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2009