Who has the BEST "job" from home??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do! I do! ALL I do is READ my snail mail!! As if I dont do this EVERYDAY anyway! I never pay any fees. NOTHING is better then getting coupons and such in the mail and getting PAID to open the envelope they came in!

Everyday we go outside to the mailbox to check it! Why not get paid for it? I sure do! NEVER any fees! Join with me today and get in on the paychecks!

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I do but I have extrordinary circumstances...lol We are a sub-contractor for a Lifeline company that serves the elderly / disabled. My dh does all the installs of the units and I do all the scheduling, paperwork, inventory, CarePlans, correspondence with case managers and clients. There are 100 other sub-contractors with our company but we have the most clients of all of them, 2000 right now...just between dh and I. The majority of our orders come from government programs so we are vey blessed to be so busy. Suprisingly very lucretive as well. If you want more info just pm me. I will be happy to tell you whatever you want to know. There are tons of these types of businesses in every state. The main company has 35,000 clients.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love what I do, I am the office manager of our Carpet Cleaning Business and we are Marketing Consultants with Ambit Energy.....we help those in our area save money on their electric and gas bills (hundreds a year) rather than ask them to buy something else.

www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm using a few different work at home companies that you might want to check out. They're all free. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics! I love the freedom it gives me! Teaching women how to take care of their skin, basic glamour and helping women succeed with their own business is so much fun!!  Feel free to PM me for more info!

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 10:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I guess that would be ME. I don't have to work. LOL!!! So, I do nothing all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I run a daycare from my home, and I LOVE IT!!
    I like being here for my kids, I like being my own boss, I like being able to throw in a load of laundry or start dinner, and I love hanging out with toddlers and preschoolers every day. It is still a job, and you will burn out very fast if you don't think of it that way, but it's a great option for some of us moms.
    Plus...this year I made more than my hubby before taxes, and hardly had to claim any of it because of all the write offs!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 11:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• www.tgw247.com   Best compensation  plan. Great company.  mesage me for more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I giggle at how each reply starts. Almost sounds like...Pick Me, Pick Me. So, I shall become one with the crowd....
    With Less then a week to go, I am offering a Free Pod Warmer to those that sign up this month.

Each month GC offers a different incentive to those looking into signing up. This month you can sign up with Gold Canyon for the cost of shipping your kit, $10 . If you are interested then PM me and I can send you some information along with a tealight sample. I can also be reached via email at rmcorns@gmail.com
    Have a look at my web site to view the products. I love this company, support, incentives, web site and your customers receive a monthly e-newsletter (small cost but has paid for itself over and over), weekley newsletters from corporate (GC is based out of Chandler, AZ) to help you promote your business.
    I would love to help you get started :)

Take a look at my profile...
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes, Marianne is right Gold Canyon is the best work at home!!!! With awesome products you really can't go wrong with this business. :)
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 2:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2009