Can anyone list the best things to do at Walt Disney World with 2 16 yr old boys

Thanks in advance.

mom_wrhsc

Asked by mom_wrhsc at 10:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They will probably enjoy Space mountain and all the other roller coasters. I would avoid the go karts b/c they are all on a track and you don't really get to drive. Other than that I would just take in the sights and enjoy the day. The may also like the haunted mansion. If you go to epcot check out body wars and there is another ride I can't remember the name of but it moves really fast. Have fun.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Thanks!!!
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:56 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Are you going alone with them? I think they might want to go off on their own sometimes. But there is TONS of stuff to do in disney..If you can't find something to do something is wrong -.-; My mom took her best friend with us when she took my best friend and I for my 16th bday =] So we all had fun.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2009