Confused... need information

MY Fiance and I want to start trying to have a baby... Bu my doctor told me that i have a reversed utuerus... does that mean i can not have kids?? Does that mean i need to take some kind of fertility pills?? Do i need to have sex in certain postions??
Please Help... Thanks

sharon09

Asked by sharon09 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It means the uterus is tilted towards the rectum instead the vagina. Might take a bit longer to get pregnant but won't keep you from getting pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Be aware that a tilted uterus also makes it more difficult to catch things on an U/S. So it may take longer once you become pregnant to see anything which may cause dating to be off or it even may cause the doctor to at first think you had a blighted ovum.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 11:29 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my mom was the same to i was a miracle baby she calls me, its possible to have children but its gonna be really really hard! my fertilty treatments will help!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009