When is the pain bad enough for me to go to my doctor?

The pain of this pregnancy has resulted in me not sleeping, hardly eating, it feels like it is pushing to get out of me and it makes me feel really weird and really dizzy. My husband is upset when I do not feel like doing much of anything and I think it is hurting our relationship. How can I make this pain go away just for one night??

ARock1212

Asked by ARock1212 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. I would def. talk to Dr. about. How far along are you?
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 11:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Go to the doctor. When I had pain like that they admitted me and gave me and IV drip for pain control until they figured out the problem.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I am 30 weeks along but the problem is that I need to find another doctor because the one I had was having some issues with patients. Is it bad enough for me to go to the hospital?
    ARock1212

Answer by ARock1212 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009