THIS is why some of us view Christians the way we do...

http://baptistsforbrown2008.wordpress.com/

Are you disgusted by this website or do you agree with it?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 10:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is sad. I know that you all know how I feel about sites like this. As a Christian, I am 100% against bigotry, intolerance, hate, and close-mindedness. It saddens me that people that follow my Jesus chose to act this way. This is NOT Christ-like in any way, shape, or form.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It's kind of judgemental to think that the general population of Christians think this way. I doubt most do.....

Although, i am not Christian, I REALLY do not believe they all think this way.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• As a Christian and as a person I am appalled and offended at this site.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Did anyone here even know stuff like this was going on and being linked with Christianity? This is sick, twisted and unbelievable...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Wow. What a bunch of trash. This person is in for a rude awakening someday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• The sad thing is that it's not just ONE person! There are many members to this site with the same ignorant beliefs...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:13 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• WOW I can't believe some folks actually believe like that. Sick...
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:14 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Those people on that website in no way represent Christianity. There was a Christian group post regarding this website and they were upset and offended by this website. How can this be a representation of Christianity... there are many african-american Christians but according to this website they are seen as "retards"...

So, this is just a bunch of sick people doing things and saying things that is not Christ-like or Christian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I agree with anon. these people are NOT behaving like a Christian is called to.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• wow...they are so far gone that its sad. the site is so out there that i cant help but think its all satire. as a Christian, i dont agree w. anything i saw on their site...IMO they are very ANTI America. but thats right wing Christians...not all of us are Republicans.

but if someone is stupid enough to think ALL Christians are like this...then thats their own stupid fault & i pity them. like those morons who think all Muslims are terrorists.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:31 AM on Apr. 24, 2009