• In the Spotlight:

Is it bad??

Is it bad, if you and your fiance want to have a baby before the wedding??

sharon09

Asked by sharon09 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What is the rush?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:09 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If you are getting married then I would focus on babies after the wedding. Adding babies before the wedding usually means finances go elsewhere instead of focusing on you 2 as a couple.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Its not bad, However. Do you mean you want to have the baby physically you know before your wedding or just that you are pregnant before your married. I guess we don't know your whole situation. But, who are we do say that you need to it this way. Only because you asked the question. I personally have to say that i'm glad that I ended up not getting pregnant before being married to my husband. Theirs just not the finances piece but there's the simple fact you need time for your marriage to grow. Raising a baby takes alot of communtication between the two parents. You may think you have it but as you go on with your daily lives you will see sometimes it's not so easy! Good Luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was 6 months preggo when I got married. At a drive thru wedding chapel in Reno... awww yeah.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 12:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009