Does the wrinkly skin ever go away?

I don't have a "mommy pouch" my stomach is pretty flat, but the skin looks a little wrinkled. Does it go away eventually?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Not really. If you've lost the weight and your stomach is now flat, there is nothing you can do about loose skin unless you have surgery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• im in the same boat!!! ya the only thing you really can do is laser sergury to get rid of those wrinkles im going to do that after i have my last and final baby lol
    Anonymous

• Same problem here. I lost weight after my kids and just had the wrinkly skin because I'm petite and my second pregnancy really stretched out my belly. I've put on a few pounds and now have a fuller lower belly which I don't love, but to be honest, I prefer it to the extra wrinkly skin that can only be removed with surgery.
    Anonymous

• you can!... but its all about the CARDIO lots and lots of regular Cardio
    kflwrgrl

Answer by kflwrgrl at 4:26 PM on Apr. 28, 2009