Who is the most annoying person you know?

My brother-in-law and my brother

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A girl that is married to one of my hubby's buddies. She complains about EVERYTHING! She never watches her kid, he comes over and destroys the house and she does nothing. She is never happy, it doesnt matter who much goes her way, she finds something to complain about. She's always fussing at her husband for something, then wonders why he doesnt want to spend time with her.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• One of my cashiers at work. The sound of her voice grates on my nerves and she has been with the company for 4 years and still doesn't know where anything in the store is. UGH!
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My paternal grandmother. She's very negative, depressing, miserable, and "woe is me". If I hang out with my other g-ma who's actually fun, she makes a big deal out of and acts like I just spit in her face. VERY annoying.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• mother in law!!!! is there any other answer to that question? lol
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Me. I get on my own nerves more than anyone else does..lol I pitty my poor hubby and son.. they put up with me!
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 11:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My sister, my mom's friend, and my mother in law.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• my husband's so called friend who gets pissed off over stupid shit like us buying a cheap ass truck( we paid 500 for it and its far from pretty but serves its purpose) when we accomplish anything even small stuff he gets pissed and calls us names and will stop talking to us. all cause he cant afford to even take care of his family cause he cant hold a job
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Every single neighbor kid..Not one in particular. ALL of them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• MIL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had a stalker one time. He was annoying

Answer by admckenzie at 11:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2009