does anyone have any creative ways of organizing?

i live in a rather small 3 bedroom town house and need some ideas to organize my kids room's their toys clothes ect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.creativehomemaking.com/organizing/cheap-kids-storage.shtml

I googled it and there are lots of sites for these ideas. This was one of them.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• A good way to organaze clothes is to buy those plastic dressers at Walmart.hey are handy and are only $20.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My sister's idea of creative organizing is called a garbage can. She's so mean! I'm a pack rat and have very little storage space. I went to her for help and she said throw it all away. How cruel is that? I used to watch tv and watched those programs on living in small spaces, etc. One I liked was a real garbage can, plastic, was filled with whatever you wanted to store then put a flat lid on top and table cloth. I thought that was brilliant. They do have some cute pop up toy storage thingeys that I bought for my grandkids a while back. They fold flat when not in use. I used milk crates as cubby holes for clothes. They were always climbing dresser drawers and breaking the fronts off so I quit buying dressers and just used these stackable crates turned on the side to make these great cubby holes. There are also under the bed storage bins.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• try under the bed storage (totes work well for this). shelving. baskets for toys. Bench seating with storage compartment. Tables with storage.. (coffee table with doors, lids, or pull outs, side tables with storage, etc). Biggest thing.. just look at everything piece of furniture in the room.. if itcan't be used to help with storage, then try to find a similar piece that is.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love those Wall cubes that you slide the bins in...we use those alot. I put all of my DS "medical/first aid" stuff (baby tylenol, bulb syringe, band-aids, etc) in old wipes containers...shelving for the closet (if they have one)
    We had the same problem...I used the plastic drawer things in his closet for clothes that were out of season and then just kept his seasonally appropriate clothes out at a time...
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i would get some BIG plastic drawers.. they're all different sizes. Take a picture, and pretty much label the drawers.

http://www.target.com/Drawers-Carts-Storage-Organization-Home/b/ref=sc_fe_l_2/192-0632411-1757852?ie=UTF8&node=14034461
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2009