How often do you make love ?

I hope I can ask this here, it seems with teens running around all the time, it makes it difficult to find the time and/or the quite. So how often to you make love?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 11:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't have any children yet (I'm due in a few weeks) but before I was PG I would say 2-3 a week.
    heatmac4

Answer by heatmac4 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I have a 13y/o a 9y/o a 7y/o a 17m/o and am pregnant. We have sex about 4 times a week. My kids have bedtimes though so it is pretty easy to sneak it in at bedtime.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I haven't "made love" in years, but we sneak in quikies about twice a month
    Anonymous

• Hee that is so funny , I kinda feel the same way, we sneak it in when we can.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 5:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• hehe everynight ;)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Making love or having sex? Big difference. Sometimes quickies, sometimes I'm tired and I fake it, and sometimes I really feel the love during sex. Hey, I want to keep my hunky husband because I love him and don't want him to stray (thus the faking sometimes!) Guys are a different species, I swear. I have two teenage boys and a one floor house with bedrooms close together, so somehow we manage to get it in there about 3-4 times a week which is a miracle. I don't want my teenage boys able to hear us and get "creeped" out so we have to use tv noise as a buffer, but that tv is a serious distraction. Any ideas so the kids can't possibly hear?
    Cherrylinda

Answer by Cherrylinda at 3:48 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would like advice on this as well. I have a 13 y/o and a small house with bedrooms close like Cherrylinda, last week my husband and I were having fun, with the tv on for noise buffer and we heard our daughter crying hysterically. Come to find out she could hear the bed and was completely disturbed and upset. She told me it was disgusting and we shouldn't do that when she is home. My husband and I are trying to have another baby, she was mine from another relationship. We have had the birds and bees talk so she knows what it's all about but understandably doesn't like it. Thinks it's gross. So how do you go about sneaking time in together when your teen is right next door and is a light sleeper and a night owl? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    kaylasmom0622

Answer by kaylasmom0622 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• well now...like maybe 2-3 every other week. its not really appealing to me after having a kid. but do it anyways to make him happy, you just cant help but to feel bad cause they get all sad or pull the am i not attractive anymore thing. ha then from their i usually fall asleep and wake up like oh were done ok. hah jk, but usually i let him know i wont be paying attention and ill just watch tv. haha
    casslynn09

Answer by casslynn09 at 3:54 AM on May. 6, 2009