im 4 months an still nervous eveytime i go to te doc afraid soemthing will happen am i paranoid?

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 11:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're cautious. Not paranoid. It sounds like this is your first pregnancy and you want to be informed. Don't over think stuff and make sure when you have a question for the doc that you write it down. If something doesn't make sense then ask.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I feel the same way! It's because people tell you so many horror stories about what can go wrong! Just do something to relax you on the morning before you go.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 11:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• This is just the beginning! I was worried throughout my entire pregnancy. Now I know that is the time when my son was the safest! Like the PP write down questions as you think of them and ask the doctor. In a few weeks you'll be able to feel the baby move and it'll ease your mind until he/she decides to be lazy one day...then you'll freak out..but...if you have any question..no matter what it is, call the doctor. They're there for a reason! Good luck and Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• im 38 weeks preggo and still extremly paraniod!! everything will be fine. you have passed that bad part. just relax and get ready for baby!!
    tabi706

Answer by tabi706 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!! hahaha I'm the SAME way... almost 21 weeks pregnant and sometimes I thought I'd go there and not even be pregnant. CONSTANTLY thought the doctor would see something wrong. I can barely feel her little kicks, so, now its starting to be a reality, but, I totally understand where you're coming from!
    RamonsWife

Answer by RamonsWife at 5:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Nope, I didn't really relax until I had her. It was always something..well, we got through the first three months...well, hopefully the ultrasound shows that everything is normal...are hiccups three times a day normal??...she hasn't moved in a few hours...It's freaking non-stop. Once you have your child, it's a new set of worries. At the moment, I'm hoping she'll potty train easy.
    It sounds exhausting, but it's all part of being a mom. Just be sure to not let it get to you. If you find yourself not sleeping, anxious during the day, etc. I would talk to your doctor.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 4:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes, hiccups from babies are normal no matter how often, my second baby hiccuped at the same time each day, right after lunch,
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2009