My 3 month old daughter has watery eyes, coughing, stuffy nose and sneezses a lot what can i do?

She is really fussy and just sleeps, is this normal

AC4life

Asked by AC4life at 11:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Health

• Well, as much as they won't want to tell you this. It sounds like allergies. I would call and see if you can give her an antihistamine. Otherwise, clean her nose with saline and the syringe as needed. You might want to keep your house shut up and use the air conditioner instead of opening windows and avoid her exposure outside, especially during this season.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would get an Airsource for your house. It is an air purifier. Send me a PM to find out more. I love the way my house smells clean like after a rain storm when the Airsource is running.
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2009