how early in pregnancy does discharge start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why would you assume that this is even pregnancy related? I had nothing of the sorts. You might want to call your Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Every woman is different. Google discharge during pregnancy. It has to do with increased bloodflow to the vagina and extra estrogen. It's totally normal and nothing is wrong.

Anon, you could have phrased that differently. She isn't stupid for asking a question that is obviously a concern to her and came here to ask other mothers thinking someone else may have experienced the same thing to ease her mind.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Anon 9:28, what is your problem? Just because you didn't have it, it can't be pregnancy related?

I started getting heavy discharge when I was about 10 weeks. And I still have it! All day, everyday! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm almost 21 weeks now and I've had a milky discharge for a while. Its obviously more common then that first poster thinks.

If its pink, or turns pink, MAKE SURE you tell your doctor!!! Tell your doctor anyway that you have a discharge and they'll say if its milky white or yellowish, then its normal.
    RamonsWife

Answer by RamonsWife at 5:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009