will some one read this and let me know what is wrong with me?.....PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im about 5 wks pregnant, the doc.s think its twins...
and my first signs of pregnancy was the fact that my boobs were sooooo sore...and i went pee like 5o times a day i swear...but the last 2 mornings i wake up, n mow my boobs don't hurt n e more. but by late night they hurt again...and im peeing normal amt.s as well as not very many times a day...what in the heck is goin on?!?!? should i worry??? is this normal??? i really dont want to miscarry...this is my third pregnancy and i only have one child. i lost the first one within the first few weeks or so. and i am so scared that the twins may not be okay... will someone please help?!?!?!?

melissacoulter

Asked by melissacoulter at 11:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had some of the same things happen to me during this pregnancy. Usually I could tell the first two weeks after conception that I was expecting because I had to get up two or three times every night to pee. This time it didn't happen. In fact, I haven't had the constant urge to pee at all like I did with my first three pregnancies. (I need to drink more water, I know!)
    I also had a lot of tenderness in my breasts for the first little while but that has subsided and everything is just fine with the baby. Like others have said, if you aren't having any pain or bleeding, everything is most likely just fine with you and your baby(ies).
    **Congratulations btw. :)**
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 12:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If you aren't bleeding or cramping then you most likely have nothing wrong with you. Not showing signs of morning sickness or any of the other symptoms is often looked at as a GOOD thing for the new mother - it makes things more comfortable for the time being.

Try not to stress out too much - that WILL cause problems.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I had that same issue, however I was further along, for me I was not drinking enough water. However I suggest you call your OB just to be safe, just because I was ok I want to make sure you and your babies are okay.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If you are not in pain and are not showing any signs of something being wrong do not stress. Stress is the leading cause of pregnany problems. But ask your doctor just to be sure and it will make you feel a lot better. Take care honey!!!!
    Gillian6619

Answer by Gillian6619 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Hmm,
    It might be the calm before the storm---of nausea, fatigue, bloating, stuffiness, nose bleeds, night sweats, and etc....
    Just my experience.
    If it makes you feel better, try taking another HPT. In about a week and a half, you should be able to see a heartbeat and put your mind at ease. Why does your doc think it's twins?
    nickat

Answer by nickat at 12:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I agree that I it looks like everything is ok. I went through the same thing almost... wherre I didn't feel preggo anymore. Just drink a lot of water, eat healthy, take vitamins, get sleep, excercise in moderation etc.....
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009