Whats your favorite season? (winter, spring, summer, fall) and why??

MamasGirls4ever

Asked by MamasGirls4ever at 11:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fall! its such a beautiful time of year. plus, im so ready for some cool weather by the time summer's over! and fall doesnt have allergies (for me) like spring does...im dying right now haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love the Spring and Summer! I love the spring because I love to see everything coming back to life, and love the warmth! I love the summer for the same reasons, and also because I love the lake/beach. But now that I have a baby, I'll probably hate the summer, because my AC doesn't work in my car. :-( So I won't be able to do much with baby in tow.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Fall.. I am one of the few people on the planet who hates hot weather. I am happy when it's in the 50-60s and low 70s.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love fall. I loike to watch the leaves change color and just amazing the scenery looks when the sun is setting.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 12:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Fall. I love the crisp cool air and watching the leaves change
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 1:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I love the Spring and Summer. We live in Wisconsin and the winters and snowy and VERY COLD. So I love the warm weather. Speaking of, its 83 degrees today!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I think it's a toss up between spring and fall for me. I live in MI and our winters can be brutal, then our summers can be super hot and really muggy. In the spring, I love seeing all the bare trees starting to get leaves again, plus all the flowers and warmer weather. I could do without the rain though. The fall is just gorgeous here, especially in the northern part of the state. All the colors are absolutely beautiful. The mugginess and super hot weather is gone and it starts to become and bit cooler, but still sunny.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Summer
    Fall
    Winter
    then Spring. I live in Ohio and I love the change of seasons, each has its own beauty.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I live in rochester ny so our seasons are kind of drastic. I personally like all of the seasons but if I had to rate them it would go fall, spring, summer, winter. I like fall bc the leaves, coolness and its soo pretty. Spring bc of the smell, summer bc of the warmth and winter bc of the pretty snowflakes at christmas(I wish it would only snow for about a month lol)
    MamasGirls4ever

Answer by MamasGirls4ever at 10:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2009