Headaches

I have been getting the worst headaches.. I guess technically it is always there, just the degree of pain varies. It's always in the same spot. my left temple area, above my eye. The weird part of it is, that it makes my forehead hurt to the touch.

I brought up the headaches to my doctor last time I went, and he prescribed me something to try (that is safe during pregnancy, as I am almost 23 weeks now) but it didn't work. Any other suggestions?

dueinfeb2008

Asked by dueinfeb2008 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Water, Water, and more Water. helped my pregnancy headachs, good luck hun.
    Anonymous

• WATER!!! I've always had trouble with headaches, and I thought I would die from the pain when I was pregnant. My DR told me to drink more water and it helped. She also suggested a small dose of caffeine, but if you do this you still need water because caffeine can dehydrate you.

lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009