what constitutes as being a bitch?

my ex (well soon to be) texted me good morning at 6:30 a.m....i was surprised and answered back...Good Morning. he then texted me back with a ring tone that said..."Ring...ring...bitch alert! Ring...ring...bitch alert, dont answer....dont pick up the phone...ring...bitch ALERT DONT PICK UP THE PHONE!" OK! i was surprised, it was also funny, but really what was the point? im laughing but insulted! That will teach me. but really i havent been a bitch to him yet...so what constitutes as being a bitch, I want to know when & if...im doing it right...lol! ideas please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• That's not right but he was just having fun he better not make it a habit.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009

• What is considered a "soon to be" ex. That's like saying "soon to be" wife, but that's understandable.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Ohhh...habit! he texted me about a week ago...early in the a.m. again, so im half a sleep...a pic of his...(AHHH YOU KNOW)...it took me a minute to figure out what i was looking at...then BAM! ohh yeah that woke me up...i did NOT want or expect to see that...what the matter with him? Really!!! Shocked the poopy out of me, totally unexpected. Funny! he got me again! WTH!
    Anonymous

• an ex will always think you're a bitch. It doesn't matter what you do. he's just hurt and trying to make a joke of it.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• "soon to be EX" means im divorceing him. we havent went to court yet. That will be in August. we dont talk, or see each other...so all this comes out of the blue...every once in a while. He has a GF! hes been real proud of showing her off around town.
    Anonymous

• He sounds like he has the mental capacity of a 12 yr old. I say good riddance and don't sweat it.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• When we don't jump through all the hoops men set up for us then we are a bitch. When we think speak and feel independently then we're an uppety bitch. Such name calling also makes it easier for us to remember why they are becoming an ex in case we wonder if we are doing the right thing. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lol. I would change my phone number!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• When a woman is assertive,she's a bitch.When a man is assertive, he's taking the bull by the horns.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009