Could I be pregnant???

I did a pregnancy test the day before I missed my period and it came out negative, now it has being almost a week since I missed my period and my breast have being feeling tender, plus a lot of discharge, but no period. Should I re-test againg? or how long do I need to wait before I do another test? Or could it just be that my period is just running late?....

Thank you for the help. God bless you all...

GodPRKitty

Asked by GodPRKitty at 11:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Re -test. A lot of fluid could be a sign of a yeast or bladder infection or a uti and that can cause a late period. Your period can always just be late and if your having sex then you have a 50/50 chance. Re-test and if its negative call your ob/gyn and make an appointment to get check for a uti or bladder or yeast infection and ask for blood work if your period is still missing.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would wait a week after the last test before testing again. With all of my pregnancies I always had a negative test before a positive... figured out that I tend to ovulate later than most people.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes you could be pregnant. there are plenty of times where there are false negatives. i would take another test whenever you can. make sure to take it first thing in the morning with the first urine, that way it has the most HGC hormone in it. but your period could just be late from stress among other things. but if you are still worried about it then just call your doctor and ask him/her to do a blood test. =] good luck
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i agree with precious cause it happen to me too wait couple more days to a week then test but GOOD LUCK
    blackjack

Answer by blackjack at 12:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would retest but I would have your doctor do a blood test. They're more accurate than at home tests and just as easy. I don't know what the cost would be because I'm a military wife but that would be my recommendation. Even if you don't get a blood test I would still retest! Good luck!
    ArmyWifeNMomOf2

Answer by ArmyWifeNMomOf2 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009