How would you prepare yourself?

For anal sex would you do an enema?
Or would you just go with it?
Tell me for those that have done this please give me some tips, I plan to try it out, I hear the ups and downs on this and since I like rough sex this will b another notch on my belt....lol thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't. I like not pooping my pants because my rectal muscles are wore out. But you can do an enema if you want. Whatever floats your freaky little boat.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• lol.
    Anonymous

• It depends on the guy, and you; as to how it feels. If the guy knows what he is doing, then it can be okay, if not it's just painful, and uncomfortable. IMO it just feels like your going poop. Only once has it ever been any good, and that was pure luck, lol.
    Anonymous

• No, don't use an enema. You need lots of lubricant, and lots of patience. You will not poop yourself from anal sex. I have had anal sex and enjoy it and have NEVER pooped myself, during or after. It is a personal preference and it isn't all that bad. Starting with a finger helps too.
    Anonymous

• I think what she is saying is that having anal sex repeatedly eventually is very hard on the muscles of your rectum and it does get harder to try to hold a bowel movement in. I saw a gynie on Oprah on this subject and it eventually can ruin your body. So proceed with caution.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009