My daughter is 7 weeks old and she is breaking out rash on her face only. What should I do? Could that be a baby rash?

ladydi74

Asked by ladydi74 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what does the rash look like? If it is small pimples than it is normal baby acne. if it's hives or eczema, then it's probably an allergy...
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• If it's not normal baby acne you can try eucerin. My son has eczema and it helps wonders.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It can be an allergy take her to the Dr .or she can have dry skin if thats the case the pharmacy sells a cream called cetaphill if it doesnt go away its probly a rash Dr tend to give Nystatin first because that medication works great on rashes .Poor baby if she is itchy give her a cold wash cloth the cold helps calm down the itch.
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009