Did anyone here really get pregnant on their first time?

In sex-ed they tell you it only takes one time...But it's funny to see that when we TTC it takes months of using nothing. I guess it depends on how fertile we are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a friend in HS who got pg at 16 her first time. Pretty much ruined her life. She went from being an honor student to not graduating, multiple divorces, etc.

Anonymous

• i heard in sex ed that there can be sperm on ur underwear and you can get pregnant??? i dont know how but thats what they said.
    Anonymous

• My mom had a friend that did in high school. She was a virgin and had sex with her boyfriend one time before he went into the military, and she get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Lol I definately don't beleive that, but I don't believe that it's impossible. For younger girls that are getting pregnant in high school I think it's easier. Me and my boyfriend were together for 1 1/2 years, using absolutely no birth control, and it took us that long to get pregnant!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 12:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• not my first time first time.. but with my hubby the first time no protection.. sure enough.. lol..
    Anonymous

• oh yea i heard it can be on a toilet seat. u sit in it and bingo.lol.
    Anonymous

• It's was my 5th time. I had sex 5 times over the course of a year when I was 18, and got pregnant that 5th time. Now that I'm married and TTC, it's been 9 months and I'm STILL not pregnant. Go figure.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes EVERYTIME we TTC we got pregnant ASAP !!!!!! We are SUPER fertitle . I can get pregnant just can't stay pregnant . I have been pregnant 5 times , 1 live birth 3 miscarraiges and currently prego.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 1:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My SIL did. She was a virgin before her wedding and got pregnant on her honeymoon. They got married in August, she gave birth to baby #1 in May. She now has 4 kids ... she's a Fertile Myrtle!!

We started TTC in June, got the BFP in September.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was on birth control for three years until I got married. I got pregnant one month after my last pill. But we're both very young and I come from a fertile background, my mother DID get pregnant her "very first time". She hadn't even kissed another guy before my dad came along :)
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 1:29 PM on Apr. 24, 2009