How to prevent my female part from showing through my jeans?

Does this mean I have a fat female part I get the right size jeans not too tight just lightly snug I mean I can close them and bend with them I just hate that area as though I am sending out a signal hey look at me in my nice fitting jeans oh and by the way look at me at my middle area. what does it look like to you?...lol

Any tips on fixing this I can not go bigger in size or they will look too baggy all over.
Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate seeing camel toes!! EWWWWWWW but I would suggest wearing one of those tiny day pads right there in that area of your underwear. My dd does that and it works great. My mom has front AND back camel toe. I told her she has to get rid of the tight old lady pants because I can't stand seeing it!! It's not like I am cruising around looking for it - it just is like WHAM! Here I am! UGH! lol
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• You might be wearing them too high?
    Anonymous

• where underwear....
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 12:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yeah, do whatever you have to to get rid of the camel toe! PP might be right.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I am not petite or tall I am an average woman I buy regular clothes but only in that area I have the problem
    Anonymous

• lol, and how do you think underwear will help? They're just a strip of thin cotton/satin/silk/whatever...Sometimes I get a "camel toe" whether I'm wearing underwear or not!
    Anonymous

• I did not say anything about NOT wearing underwear...I do.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem, it pisses me off! My jeans fit and I don't pull them high or anything but that part is the bane of my existance! I have to wear baggy shirts to cover it!
    Anonymous

• wear boy shorts underwear. buy a different brand of jeans.
    FIX YOURSELF GIRL! you got a camel toe.
    just for fun... right?
    Anonymous

• Well, the only thing I can think of that would be causing it is jean that are too tight or worn too high.

Maybe you can go to a tailor and explain the problem...they might be able to adjust the crotch area to be looser?
    Anonymous