Would you let her babysit?

okay so my aunt is a Jesus Freak and has a bad history of alcohol abuse and she even used to abuse drugs, she is always ranting and raving about how we are going to hell, and her 5 year old is always throwing things and yelling and never listens to anyone including her mother. she is always asking to watch him.....what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No because, if so already judges my kid it would drive me nuts, and having her undermind me becasuse of what she thinks is right would irritate me
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Id say no
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• She doesn't sound like a religious person...

My oppionin is that if you are concerned and don't feel comfortable then don't let her care for your child. Especially not if she is going to tell your child that she is going the Hell! I am very wary of people that think they know who is going where in the after life. I think they are reaching beyond their qualifications!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My baby is not even here yet, and I have a friend that is always telling me that she wants to watch the baby when she comes. I always just tell her ok to humor her, but I have no intentions of calling her when I need a babysitter. I don't think you really need to tell her why you don't want her to watch him, just always convienently have another option.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I would simply say no!
    YoungandExcited

Answer by YoungandExcited at 12:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• That's a big negatory:)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009