This is intended for Christians that don't believe in satan or hell.

Now I am not the best for words, so if this offends you I apologize now.
Do you have any documentation that supports your views?
Also if you do believe in satan,but don't think he is tries to harm people or lie to them can you tell me what documents you have found this info?
Also if you are a Christian that believes no matter what religion you are it all leads to the Christian God do you have documents I can read that support your views?
I ask for personal reasons only. I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong or imply it. Just would like to read these documents for myself is all. God bless!!!

Now this question is for CHRISTIANS ONLY and I say this because if you believe in any other God your input really won't matter to me personally. Not trying to be rude just being honest.Feel free to comment if you want to waste your time. I am not going to respond or stoop to anyone's negative level so God bless and have a great day

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • Anonymous it is sin to create a division... in matter of fact it is one of the 7 abominations. So I agree with you on that part! :-)

However she is asking a valid question... is not trying to offend yet I have to agree the way it's written can cause issues. I to am intrigued. I have tried to wrap my mind around it but it doesn't work. Our logic is not how God thinks.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I thought the whole point of Christianity was your relationship with Jesus, not on a book. A part of being Christians if faith and Grace, not a book. Why do you need people to prove the way they relate to God?
    Anonymous

• Not trying to be rude, but firstly why do you feel this intense need to pick apart others' beliefs. Secondly, I don't believe for one second that you won't take all these answers and put them in a condescending journal that doesn't allow comments just to make a mockery of those you disagree with.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Anonymous :-) The book.. the BIBLE defines how to be in a relationship with Jesus Christ. It is Father's Love letter to us.

I am intrigued in knowing how a Christian can be one and not believe in Satan or Hell? I struggle with that belief!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Why try to tear apart people like this? I think that in itself is a sin. No one owes anyone else an explaination to how they relate to God. Why can't you let people have their peace? You had people on here sticking up for you. Poor Mo2@27, she got slammed, and so forth. And now I hope those same people see now what everyone is talking about. YOU start things.
    Anonymous

• Mo, did you ever read this in its entirety? 

Anonymous

• I want to know if there are documents out there saying this or if it is purely opinions that's all. I was truthful and straight to the point. If you cannot respect honesty than you would best ignore me completetly. would you rather me say.

."Go ahead and waste your breath I will take it to heart!"

Also you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. I never force people to read or answer my posts.They choose to.

God bless.

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I'm not a Christain but, know that it is usually based on both the translation & interpretation of your holy Scriptures.
    Anonymous

• sorry *
    Christian
    Anonymous

• another anon provided a link. I am not going to get into an arguement with anyone over something like this. I think a lot of us are tired of this line of questioning of others.
    Anonymous