Would this swimsuit work alright? If I get it a size or two bigger?

http://www.walmart.com/opswimcoverup

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ooh that's cute. Hey if it fits, it fits. It also depends on how far along you are. If you're in your 1st tri, go ahead and get what fits now, just a bit of room in the belly. If you're in your 2nd or 3rd, make sure there's PLENTY of room to grow!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It doesn't seem right to try on swimsuits... especially at the walmart in my town, lol.
    I guess I should though so I don't waste money.. Yes, I am going to wear underwear, lol.
    I just don't want my undies touching parts that touched other girl's uh...parts.. haha.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I always bring pantiliners when trying on swimsuits. :)

CUTE swimsuit! As long as you wear it consistently through pregnancy it should stretch rather well. Just put it on and stretch the belly out in front of you to see if it has "give". Most swimsuits do. I wore the same swimsuit through my whole pregnancy and I gained over 40lbs. It got tighter around the legs/butt than it did the belly!
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 1:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was checking this one out too. It might work if you get it larger. I want to get it myself!
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2009