Does anyone hate Jane's Issue (HLN)?

I'm watching the news and she just attacked the fiancee of the guy who is accused of committing the Craigslist murder, because she is still standing by him. Can you imagine being that poor girl, and then to have someone on national TV attack you? Sure, she'll eventually need to come to grips with the fact that her fiance is a murderer.. but it's none of Jane Velez Mitchell's business.

Anyone else irritated by this?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 12:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't stand her and her mullet
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 12:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• LOL @ mullet.. yeah shes not my favorite person in the whole world. I think shes even more cruel than Nancy Grace (however, I like NG..).
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yup, i cant stand that woman either. WTH, its not the fiance's fault. She cant help how she feels about the guy. Her whole world just came crashing down and Miss Jane feels the need to rip her apart even more. Shame on her.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• i cant stand her. like nancy grace is hard because she's an attorney and doesn't bash before getting facts. it's like jane valez is trying to be her even with that mullet wig and it's horrible just horrible.
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I will not take sides. I think the fiancee is some way too naive. Didn't she suspect anything?Didn't she see anything wrong with her boyfriend?

Anonymous