Did you hear about the "Baby shaker" Iphone App?

the Iphone had an App where you could shake a baby, as a game... Apple already pulled the app from the AppStore on wednesday.. just heard about it today though... I guess there really is an app for everything.

prettymama0607

Asked by prettymama0607 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• omg no I havent heard about that. i did hear about a virtual game they have in japan where you can rape a woman. but its been banned from america
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I just looked it up, that's really disturbing. I babysat for a 4 year old shaken baby who had the abilities of a 4 month old. So sad.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Is it just me or does the baby on the phone look like the Gerber baby? How completely inappropriate! The person who thought that game up should be slapped upside their heads.....repeatedly!
    Anonymous

• Okay, that is just WRONG!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I heard about it. . .it's sick.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• :(
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It was on the news the other day. I'm pregnant, so it made me cry. I think it's deplorable that someone would even THINK to make this a "game."
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:39 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• it's horrilble. i wouldn't even get something like that but there's some jerk-off somewhere who likes it and hopefully they stay away from my kids
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• that's horrible! why would they even think of allowing that.. if they did.

when i first saw this i thought you meant the "boob shaker" app, which i heard apple denied.
    that one i thought was pretty funny.

although some people may find it offensive to women. idk.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 2:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I was appalled and told DH about it so he went to the Apple web sit, thankfully it was not an Apple sponsored program! I was glad of that, it is really sicko, the person who wrote that program is dangerous and probably needs to get help or be locked up!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2009