• In the Spotlight:

I only got one response so Im going to try asking again.....

Im on cd28 and the past three days I spotted JUST first thing in the morning and it was very light pink. Today it has completly stopped but right befor I got out of bed I could have sworn that I was going to start AF cause I had this really sharp shooting pain really low in my stomach and it was a lingering pain. It even hurt to push when I went pee so I had to sit there for ever. I noticed that if I moved a certain way that it would hurt even more. No spotting at all today but I have this really thick discharge that is kind of a foggy/yellowish color. I have no idea how long my cycle is so Im just going to test on day 34 of my cycle but any ideas of what I should prepare for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• From the symptoms you are having it sounds like you may be pregnant. I would wait a day or two and then take a test first thing in the morning. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yah PG or an UTI???
    Anonymous