This is a perfect question for some of you girls who are already pregnant....

Im on cd28 and the past three days I spotted JUST first thing in the morning and it was very light pink. Today it has completly stopped but right befor I got out of bed I could have sworn that I was going to start AF cause I had this really sharp shooting pain really low in my stomach and it was a lingering pain. It even hurt to push when I went pee so I had to sit there for ever. I noticed that if I moved a certain way that it would hurt even more. No spotting at all today but I have this really thick discharge that is kind of a foggy/yellowish color. I have no idea how long my cycle is so Im just going to test on day 34 of my cycle but any ideas of what I should prepare for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal to have discharge, but it shouldn't be thick. It's more of a thin consistency and milky in color. It should also have a mild odor to it. When you pee sometimes it feels like your bladder has not emptied all the way, but should not hurt. talk to your doctor best of luck!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 7:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yes it is normal, its not that yellow lol and no I dont have an infection sweetie. If you do some research your cervical fluid can change many different colors.
    Anonymous

• Yellow discharge isnt normal. Call your doctor. you could have an infection.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Sorry I didnt mean to post that twice, it wouldnt let me delete the first one. I worded things wrong
    Anonymous

• Oh I forgot to mention that Im on clomid and I was told that it did work and that I ovulated on one side and produced one follicle.
    Anonymous

• Oh I forgot to mention that Im on clomid and didnt ovulate untill I got on the fertility drug. I was told that it did work and that I ovulated one one side and produced one follicle.
    Anonymous

• I would test sooner and get in to see a doctor right away if it's positive. It sounds like a possible pregnancy, but your symptoms don't sound like normal pregnancy symptoms.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2009