Gripe water??

what is it and where can find it?

Itssambaybee

Asked by Itssambaybee at 1:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i found it at walgreens! it's basically fennel, ginger and chamomile, three herbs great for tummy upset (great for trapped gas....). very safe for babies and all natural!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• My mother and aunts swear by it and used it for us when we were babies. They encouraged me to use it. It really does help sooth a fussy baby! You can get it online or at different drug stores. I get mine from Walgreens too. I like the "Baby Bliss" brand... Side note, at first, my husband was very weary about giving it to our daughter, now he's like a drlll seargant, and asks everyday when he gets home from work,"did you give her gripe water?"
    tazcentral

Answer by tazcentral at 10:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2009