What do you think ?

My mom is a teacher at the local private catholic school and the other day they went out to lunch since it was a half day or something like that and they were all gossiping about some of the families that go to the church and have kids in the school. I guess that 4 of the families particapate in orgy's and swinging. My mom didn't know this and she was shocked and grossed out by this ....... because her friends tell her that this is VERY common in the catholic world.

I thought if you were catholic that kinda stuff is sinful !!????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My understanding is that a lot of catholics believe you do whatever you want as long as you "confess" it later.
    Anonymous

• Lots of things are sinful, according to religious people, yet they do them anyway. They only have to repent...
    Anonymous

• ugh, I don't think I could confess an orgy.
    Anonymous

• lol anon 1:17
    Anonymous

• It's easy...because you don't have to look into the priest's eyes as you do it :P
    Anonymous

• I would find very hard to believe that swinging and orgies is common among Catholics, especially based soley on some insidious gossip. I would have to hear out of the horses mouth or another reputable source.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• * find it

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• LOL that is out there. I find it hard to believe that Catholics have orgies. LOL

Sounds like a nasty rumor to me...

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• It is true because one of the couples is actually filing for a divorse because one of the females involved got pregnant and isn't afraid to tell everyone who the father is.
    Anonymous

• It's a school of MAYBE 60 kids in the entire school K-6 grades . EVERYONE knows EVERYONE . That is why my mom is shocked because she thought she knew everyone.
    Anonymous