OMG I'm so embarrassed!

Ok I'm at work right now and I just went to the restroom. That's when I realized my zipper was unzipped so I basically walked around all morning flashing my white granny panties and nobody said anything! WTH?! Anything like this ever happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will tell you my story...it's kinda TMI but here it goes..
    I was in another manager's office...when I got up from the chair accross from her to leave I let out a big ohhhh fart! I didn't know where to put my face so I tried to ignore it and she didn't say anything. I took another step and another one got out...I finally said "excuse me" and she still pretended like nothing. As I finished my convesation and started to walk away...yeah you know I blew another one! I just kep walking I was sooooo embarrased! This is someone I had to see on a daily basis, I mean my farts smelled and she didn't say one word. The whole day I was embarrased because I was sure she was telling people! What can I say I just had a gassy day..LOL! I called my husband afterwards and told him, he thought it was funny because I always try to be so lady like and proper!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Yey, I started my period and was bending over to file, I went to the bathroom and realized it thak God I had a long shirt that day
    Anonymous

• Maybe they didn't notice.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I totally hate when that happens so whenever I see it on someone else, I tell them.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah...just the other day. I went to the supermarket came home to see my zipper open too. I tripped for about a minute. Im thinking nobody noticed..or else somebody wouldve said something. I know i would.
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 1:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• Oh even worse. My pants had ripped out in the back , and come to find out everyone had seen it, laughed but not said anything!!!!!!!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2009