Anyone have exciting plans for this weekend?

My husband works weekends, so my son and I will be hanging out. Im hoping for a nice warm weekend so we can get outside!

beingamomrocks1

Asked by beingamomrocks1 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i work on saturday ten sunday me, my boyfriend, and my daughter are going to go hang out and do someting...idk what yet...
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• a mutual friend is having a surpise bday party and we'll probably go! and SO finally got his tax refund. we'll probably rejoice doing laundry since he's gonna buy a new washing machine after work today!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• We are starting the weekend off by taking my two boys and husbands little brothers (they're 4) to a baseball game. Then tomorrow we meet my In-laws to take the boys back to them. They have been in China for 2 weeks and we took care of the boys for them. We are staying the night and then coming back home. It'll be relaxing to have our little family of 4 back.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 2:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2009