Should the father of a child together or not pay child support?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• if you are together he should help with the costs and if not together yes he should pay childsupport...through the courts definatley
    Anonymous

• If your together why would he have to pay child support? As long as he was helping out with the cost of the child. Someone in Wisconsin told me thats how it is here. And I just dont understand that.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• yes. the child still needs to eat, needs clothes, needs school supplies, etc.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I think it just depends.If you two live together and he pays the rent, and your money covers your childs needs, it is about the same.If he is a piece of dirt that should'nt be around any child, then no.Because if he pays child support, he will want visitation alone with the child.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2009